Vocabulary Lesson 2
|Mikro Lesson 2||Learning Outcomes||Method/Steps|
|-Learn to pronounce the word correctly|
-Learn what the word means, the definition
-Learn how to use the word in sentences.
-Learn the words ‘good’ and ‘bad’ are ‘adjectives’
-Learn ‘adjective’ is a describing word
|-t reviews st “What does ‘good’ mean?”
- t writes [good] on the board
-t elicits “wonderful, great, awesome, excellent, super, splendid, etc” from st.
- t shows st the list from the previous lesson. -t asks st “Is “good” an adjective?”
-t tells st “We will add another adjective to our game today.”
-t asks st “What does ‘bad’ mean?”
- t writes [bad] on the board
-t elicits “horrible, terrible, unpleasant etc” from st.
- t writes these words in a list on the board under [bad]
-t asks st “Is “bad” an adjective?”
- t elicits “yes”
- t tells st “We will play a game. We are not allowed to use the word ‘good’ or ‘bad’ today.”
- t asks st to write [bad] in their writing books and make a list of adjectives under it.
-t shows st a picture from (Fuller House Season 1: Episode 2)
- t asks st to describe things or things that are happening with the words that mean good but they are not allowed to use the adjectives [good] or [bad].
- t models examples “the milkshake” is “great”, “news” is “terrible”, “the breakfast” is “awesome”
- t guides st by pointing to things in the picture to elicit [good]or [bad] things/situations.
- t asks st to describe (orally) with these things/situations with adjectives that mean [good] and [bad]
- t checks answers with st
- t tells st to keep the adjective lists for next class