Vocabulary Lesson 1
|Mikro Lesson 1||Learning Outcomes||Method/Steps|
|-Learn to pronounce the word correctly|
-Learn what the word means, the definition
-Learn how to use the word in sentences.
-Learn the word ‘good’ is an ‘adjective’
-Learn ‘adjective’ is a describing word.
|-t tells st “We will learn some adjectives.”
-t asks st “What does ‘good’ mean?”
- t writes [good] on the board
-t elicits “wonderful, great, awesome, excellent, super, splendid, etc” from st.
- t writes these words in a list on the board under [good]
-t tells st “good” is an adjective.
- t tells st “We will play a game. We are not allowed to use the word ‘good’ today.”
- t asks st to write [good] in their writing books and make a list of words under it.
-t asks st “Is “good” an adjective?”
- t elicits “yes”
-t shows st a picture from (Fuller House Season 1: Episode 1)
- t asks st to describe things or things that are happening with the words that mean good but they are not allowed to use the word [good].
- t models examples “saying goodbye” is “great”, “foot on table” is not “wonderful”, “Kimmy’s foot” is “super”
- t guides st by pointing to things in the picture to elicit [good] things/situations.
- t asks st to describe (orally) with these things/situations with words that mean [good]
- t checks answers with st